If you rent an apartment or a house, the building owner is responsible for any perils that befall the property. Rest assured, if the place burns down, your landlord’s insurance is responsible to compensate him for Continue Reading
If you own a home in a documented flood zone, there’s a 26 percent chance of experiencing a flood over the course of a 30-year mortgage.1 And while they are more common in some areas, floods can happen Continue Reading
If you have special needs where your property is concerned, a standard homeowner’s policy may not fit the bill. There are a number of ways that your coverage can be expanded to ensure your peace of mind. In Continue Reading
When trying to pick up the pieces after a calamity, you’ll be asked by your insurance company to provide an inventory of lost or damaged valuables. Recalling the exact contents of your home under any condition Continue Reading